Terms for using this site
Our website address is: https://maxi-cool.co.uk.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are used on this website and are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services, you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies are used on this website to collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance, which pages are visited most often, and if visitors get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies may be used on this website, they allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
For more information about cookies please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
Privacy – what we collect
We may collect the following information if you request a site survey: name, contact information including email address and telephone number.
We require this information to contact you for your site survey and for internal record keeping. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable to cover your administration costs. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible (details below). We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.